Hillsborough Choice Options Application Period
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Nov. 2, 2015) – The Hillsborough Choice Options application period for elementary, middle, and high school Magnet and School Choice programs for the 2016-2017 school year opens November 3 at noon.
New this year, all current Hillsborough County residents can apply online for their children kindergarten through eleventh grade using mySPOT, a parent resource portal. Families new to the district and those who do not have a mySPOT account may register by visiting myspot.sdhc.k12.fl.us
Magnet programs are available for students entering kindergarten through 10th grade. School choice is available for students entering kindergarten through 11th grade. Application information is available online at http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us by searching “go choice.” Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 for answers to their questions. For more information, contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla at 813-272-4048.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years