For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 29, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations on Monday, December 4, from 3-5 p.m., at the HCTA Office Building, located at 3102 N. Habana Avenue, Tampa.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will continue negotiations on Friday, December 8, from 8:30- 9:30 a.m., at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets