For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 29, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations on Monday, December 4, from 3-5 p.m., at the HCTA Office Building, located at 3102 N. Habana Avenue, Tampa.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will continue negotiations on Friday, December 8, from 8:30- 9:30 a.m., at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs