Board Members in the Community: November 14-17
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 13, 2017) – One or more Hillsborough County School Board members are scheduled to attend the following events or meetings:
- Tuesday, November 14, 10 a.m. – SLAM Tampa Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, 7116 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- Tuesday, November 14, 3 p.m. – School Board Meeting, School Board Auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa
- Wednesday, November 15, 12-1:30 p.m. – 15th Annual Education in Action Luncheon, Florida State Fairgrounds, 4800 U.S. 301, Tampa
- Thursday, November 16, all day – Great American Teach-in, Various Sites (press release to come)
- Thursday, November 16, 2-3 p.m. – Leadership Hillsborough Education Day, School Board Auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa
- Thursday, November 16, 5 p.m. – Dual Language Hispanic Heritage Extravaganza, Leto High School, 4409 W. Sligh Ave.
- Thursday, November 16, 6 p.m. – Bucs Holiday Card Contest Gallery, One Buc Place
- Friday, November 17, all day – Great American Teach-in, LLT Academy, 6771 Madison Ave.
- Friday, November 17, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. – Junior Achievement’s 17th Annual Celebrate Junior Achievement Event, TPepin Hospitality Centre, 4121 N. 50th St., Tampa
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!