Turner/Bartels K-8 celebrates their STEM program in culminating STEMtober event
November 14, 2017
On Monday, October 30, Turner/Bartels K-8 STEM School (TBK8) celebrated a culminating day of STEMtober featuring many unique STEM activities for student learning and engagement. Some of the events that took place included second graders participating in a Dash & Dot Robotics competition, fourth graders competing in the second annual Pumpkin Chunkin' competition, and middle school students participating in a digital, content based goosechase game. Students learned about STEM careers, participated in design challenges and celebrated the role of women in STEM.
STEMtober was a month-long event hosted by the Tampa Bay STEM Network in which Turner/Bartels K-8 STEM School (TBK8) participated and highlighted their STEM program.
For more information, visit TBK8's website, follow them on Twitter @TurnerBartelsK8 or search the hashtag #TBK8HeroView Full Album
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2