Media Availability: Superintendent Jeff Eakins Introduces Proposed 2018-2019 Bell Schedule Based on Community Input
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (October 9, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools Superintendent Jeff Eakins will introduce the proposed 2018-2019 Bell Schedule, based on community input, on Tuesday, October 10, at 11:30 a.m. in the School Board Auditorium, located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
Parents, students, district employees and the community gave feedback on the bell schedule in a variety of ways, including the recent bell schedule survey. Nearly 57,000 respondents chose a potential bell schedule option in the survey. The proposed bell schedule is based on the one option preferred by the most people who took the survey.
Superintendent Eakins will introduce the proposed bell schedule and outline how the district would implement the schedule, if approved by the School Board. The School Board is scheduled for a vote on the 2018-2019 bell schedule on Tuesday, October 17.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years