Every student deserves a full day! Let your voice be heard and take the Bell Schedule Survey for 2018-2019.
Hillsborough County Public Schools (HCPS) is conducting a survey to gather input from parents, employees, and students about the proposed bell schedule changes that will take effect for the 2018-2019 school year.
The 2018-2019 Bell Schedule Survey is now live through October 1, 2017. In addition to parents and guardians, we are asking students in grades 6-12 and all HCPS staff to participate in our survey.
The survey offers six different bell schedule options that were chosen by the public.
Please encourage all HCPS staff, all parents/guardians, and 6-12 grade students to take our survey by October 1:
In addition to the survey, there are more ways to give input, ask questions, and get answers during one of the two public meetings spread across the county:
Jefferson High School September 21
Riverview High School September 26
All public meetings will be held 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Your input matters. This survey’s results will be used to guide our School Board as its members select a new bell schedule, because every student deserves a full day.
Hillsborough County Public Schools Communications
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2