Lee Elementary School Relief Fund
The Hillsborough Education Foundation has established a fund to help students at Lee Elementary School, which caught fire Tuesday, Sept. 12. Donations will go toward the replenishment of books, supplies and other essential items needed for the school's 329 students and 25 teachers impacted by the fire.
In addition to monetary contributions, we are accepting donations of school supplies as well.
Needed supplies include #2 pencils, pencil boxes/cases, pencil sharpeners, erasers, pens, spiral and multi-subject notebooks, composition books, wide-ruled notebook paper, glue sticks, scissors, construction paper, poster boards, pocket folders, index cards, binders, dividers, dry-erase markers, washable markers, highlighters, calculators, post-it notes, tissue and hand sanitizer.
If you wish to contribute school supplies, they can be dropped off at the following locations:
Hillsborough County School District Warehouse
5715 E. Hanna Ave.
Tampa, FL 33610
Time: Thursday and Friday, 9/14 and 9/15, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hillsborough Education Foundation
2306 N. Howard Ave.
Tampa, FL 33607
Time: Thursday and Friday, 9/14 and 9/15, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday, 9/16, 9 a.m. to noon.
Once Lee Elementary is fully supported with the supplies they need, any remaining dollars and supplies will go toward supporting students in need at other Title I schools.
If you have questions, please call the HEF office at (813)574-0260 or email Kim Jowell at email@example.com.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits