Celebrating New Leaders in the District
Erin E. Saladino
After serving most recently as an Instructional Mentor for Hillsborough County Public Schools, Erin Saladino has been appointed as the Supervisor of Art. Saladino earned both her associate's and bachelor's degrees in Fine Art, and a master's degree in Adult Education from the University of South Florida. She will prepare students for life by supporting the diverse art programs and art education in the District through opportunities that will allow students to employ visual art practices as life skills to success.
When she is not working, Saladino likes to spend time with her family and to travel. She has two dogs - a schnauzer named Heinz, and a pomeranian named Schnitzel. When asked to identify where in the world she would spend time if given the opportunity, Saladino said she would go to some place new. "I've been fortunate to travel to many places where I have enjoyed the arts, antiquities, and cultures. Part of that passion is seeing how the world and all its parts and people work together to make it beautiful." Congratulations, Erin Saladino!View Full Album
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years