School's Open- Drive Carefully!
Community partners, AAA The Auto Group and the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, kick off the 2017-2018 school year reminding drivers to be extra cautious for student pedestrians and bicyclists.
AAA spokesman, John Pecchio spoke to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Officers about safety programs in place to keep students in Hillsborough County safe, including their Friday Night Lights Campaign, which encourages students not to text and drive.
AAA Auto Group Traffic Safety Foundation donated 500 yard signs and 1700 vehicle magnets to Hillsborough County Public Schools School Resource Officers to distribute around schools.
The community must work together to remind motorists to drive carefully and stay alert as kids go back to school. The school year started on Thursday, August 10th.View Full Album
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years