Celebrating New Leaders in the District
Kay Ratzlaff has been appointed to the position of Supervisor, Florida Instructional Materials Center for the Visually Impaired (FIMC-VI) after having served as a coordinator for the same program. Ratzlaff earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas, a master's degree from Arkansas Technical University, and certifications in Teaching Students with Visual Impairments from the University of Arkansas, Little Rock. She also holds certification in Educational Leadership from the University of South Florida. Ratzlaff will prepare students for life by ensuring that students with visual impairments have accessible instructional materials, including braille, large print, and digital text; by giving them access to curricula, and by supporting teachers and families. In her spare time, Ratzlaff likes to go to the beach, swim, and be with family and friends. One of the most unusual places she has ever visited was the School for the Visually Impaired in St. Petersburg, Russia. Congratulations Kay Ratzlaff!View Full Album
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years