Two Tampa Students Win College Scholarships from AT&T Employee Group OASIS
Two Tampa students have received $1,000 scholarships from AT&T’s OASIS (Organization of Asian Indians at AT&T), a network of AT&T employees focused on providing professional development for its members.
Maya Barrett and Nicholas Fata, both graduates of Robinson High School’s International Baccalaureate program, each will receive $1,000 college scholarships from OASIS. Both students are from Westchase.
Barrett, 18, is attending the University of Florida’s Honors program to study Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience.
Fata, 18, will be attending the University of Florida and plans to study computer engineering.
Barrett and Fata were two of 26 recipients of OASIS scholarships in the United States.
OASIS helps members within AT&T to identify ways to better leverage their talent, connections and engagements within their organization, as well as awarding college scholarships.
To learn about scholarships for 2018 high school graduates, visit: http://oasisatt.org/scholarships.
View Full Album
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets