Negotiations Continue with HCTA and Open with HSEF
Tampa, Fla. – (July 17, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations today, Monday, July 17 at 1:30 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will open negotiations on Thursday, July 20, from 3 - 5 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters