Magnet and School Choice Application Period Opens
For Immediate Release
Tampa, Fla. – (July 10, 2017) – The Magnet and School Choice application period for Hillsborough County Public Schools will open at noon on Tuesday, July 11 and close on Thursday, July 20, 2017.
Families living in Hillsborough County and out of county may apply during this application window. Any families with children entering kindergarten through 11th grade who wish to apply for the 2017-2018 school year, can find the application by visiting the district website at www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and searching "Go Choice".
New this year, all applications are available online including hardship.
Families that have questions can contact the Choice Information line at 813-272-4692.
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!