Press Conference to Discuss State Education Bill
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 8, 2017) – Today, at noon, Hillsborough County Public Schools Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board members, and representatives from the Classroom Teachers Association, Parent Teacher Association, the Alliance for Public Schools and the Hillsborough Schools Employee Federation will hold a media availability to discuss the state education bill and the impact it will have on all of our students.
Lawmakers are scheduled to vote on the 2017-2018 state budget and the education bill this afternoon in Tallahassee.
The press conference will be in the School Board auditorium at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2