HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Thousands of Students to Participate in STEM Fair
- LEAD Student Contest Winners Announced
- Hillsborough County Public Schools Showcases African American History
- Hillsborough County Public Schools Celebrates Black History Month
- Jefferson HS Students Repeat March of Solidarity Honoring Black History Month
- Plant City High School goes to work
- District hosts resource fair for families of students with special needs
- Hillsborough Regional STEM Fair showcases student projects
- HCPS Educators Recognized as High Impact Teachers
- HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative