School Board Approves Salary Agreement for Employees
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 15, 2016) – At Tuesday’s Special-Called School Board Meeting, the School Board of Hillsborough County Public Schools approved the salary agreements for several employee groups including; teachers, Educational Support Professionals (ESP), Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF), School Principals, Assistant Principals, and non-represented employees.
All agreements approved at Tuesday’s special-called board meeting are retroactive to July 1, 2016.
District staff in the Human Resources and Payroll Departments are working diligently to ensure employees will receive their new salaries in their December 9 paycheck as well as receiving their retro pay in their December 23 paycheck.
At this time, all district level administrators salary raises will be deferred.
The School Board continues to pay the full cost of an employee-only health insurance premium. The proposed agreement with HCTA for teachers and ESP must still be ratified by the CTA membership.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years