Hillsborough Choice Options Parent Exploration Nights
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Nov. 4, 2016) –Parent Exploration Nights for elementary, middle and high school magnet programs will be held during the Hillsborough Choice application period.
|November 9, 2016||High School Exploration Night||Strawberry Crest HS||5:30-7:30 p.m.|
|November 14, 2016||Elementary & Middle School Exploration Night||Boys Preparatory Academy Franklin||5:30-7:30 p.m.|
|November 14, 2016||Elementary & Middle School Exploration Night||Jefferson High School||5:30-7:30 p.m.|
Parent Exploration Nights showcase Hillsborough County’s award-winning magnet programs. Families will have the chance to obtain information about the options available and the application process for the 2017-2018 school year. District personnel and school staff will be in attendance to speak with parents and answer questions.
Magnet schools are available for students entering Kindergarten through 10th grade. The deadline for students to apply for middle and high magnet programs is December 9, 2016. Elementary applications will be accepted through January 20, 2017. All families can apply online by visiting the choice website at www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and searching “go choice.”
Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 or visit the choice website at www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and search “go choice” for more information.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets