Hillsborough Choice Options Application Period
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Oct.31, 2016) – The Hillsborough Choice Options application period for elementary, middle, and high school Magnet programs and School Choice for the 2017-2018 school year opens November 1 at noon.
All Hillsborough County residents can apply online for their children, kindergarten through eleventh grade, by visiting the district website www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and searching “go choice.”
School choice and magnet programs are available for students entering kindergarten through 11th grade. Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 for answers to their questions. For more information, contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla at 813-272-4048.
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!