Student-Athletes Participate in Character & Leadership Development
About 100 student-athletes from King High School have been nominated to participate in the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Character & Leadership Development Program. On Thursday, September 29, student-athletes came together to kick off the program with Superintendent Jeff Eakins along with representatives from PCA, the Tampa Bay Lightning, and the Tampa Bay Rays.
The students were all nominated by their coach and their school’s athletic director. The PCA Character & Leadership Development Program shares the important role high school sports plays in developing character and leadership skills. Business leaders and other community members shared how this program provides skills they need to succeed in life and what future employers seek in potential employees.
Visit Positive Coaching Alliance for more information about this program.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years