Transportation Town Hall Meetings
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (September 22, 2016) – Three transportation town hall meetings have been scheduled for all transportation employees to attend.
The town hall meetings will be:
- Tuesday, September 27, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. at Middleton High School, located at 4801 North 22nd Street, Tampa
- Tuesday, October 11, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Gaither High School, located at 16200 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa
- Wednesday, October 12, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. at Brandon High School, located at 1101 Victoria Street, Tampa
The meetings will all be held in the auditorium at the schools. The meetings will be led by Superintendent Jeff Eakins and School Board Chair April Griffin. Other School Board members may also be in attendance.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits