School Board Member honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival
Hillsborough County School Board Member Susan Valdes was honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, September 18.
She was recognized for her contributions and dedication to students and families of Hillsborough County. The Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by honoring Hispanic Americans that reside in the Tampa Bay area for their social, cultural and economic contributions. Congratulations for this amazing honor, Ms. Valdes!
Check out Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival's Facebook page for photos of the event.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets