School-based health center opens at Hunters Green Elementary
District leaders and community members gathered for a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Hunter’s Green Elementary School health clinic. The district was awarded the School-Based Health Center Capital Program Grant by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), as authorized by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets