School-based health center opens at Hunters Green Elementary
District leaders and community members gathered for a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Hunter’s Green Elementary School health clinic. The district was awarded the School-Based Health Center Capital Program Grant by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), as authorized by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2