Mulrennen Mustechs compete in FIRST LEGO League World Class Open Invitational Championship
For 10 students from Mulrennan MS in Valrico, it was their shining moment - an invitation to represent the Greater Brandon area and the nation’s eighth largest public school district at the FIRST LEGO League World Class Open Invitational Championship, known as the Razorback Invitational, held at the University of Arkansas.
The event, a 64-team tournament with teams from Israel, Japan, and from all over the United States, was an amazing experience for these students and their sponsors/chaperones. The Mustechs were awarded 3rd place in the Strategy & Innovation category, which was a major achievement for the first-time participants. For more information on the final competition and to learn more about the Mustechs, please visit their website at http://www.mustechs.com/.
LINK TO ORIGINAL STORY:
View Full Album
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years