School Board Schedules Executive Session
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 27, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will meet at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 3, for an executive session regarding negotiations.
The meeting will take place at the Florida State Fairgrounds following the Armwood graduation.
The meeting is not open to the public.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits