Middleton high school student receives The Anne Frank Humanitarian Award
Ben Simon, a junior at Middleton high school, received The Anne Frank Humanitarian Award from the Florida Holocaust Museum. This award honors outstanding humanitarian efforts by high school juniors in public and private schools in five counties. Ben received this award because of his service to Middleton High School and his community. His dedication to his community includes over 10 years of involvement with the Toys for Tots program and helping senior citizens learn and gain access to technology at a senior community. Ben also immersed himself in the community for his Eagle Scout Project by collecting and shipping school supplies to a small school in Ghana Africa.
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2