Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (March 11, 2016) – All Hillsborough County Public Schools and district offices will be closed for Spring Break from Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18. All students and staff will return on Monday, March 21.
In the event of breaking news, media should contact Tanya Arja on her cell phone.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years