Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (March 11, 2016) – All Hillsborough County Public Schools and district offices will be closed for Spring Break from Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18. All students and staff will return on Monday, March 21.
In the event of breaking news, media should contact Tanya Arja on her cell phone.
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!