Career Center Awarded With $6,000 Grant for Driving Curriculum and Simulator
In partnership with the Hillsborough Education Foundation, State Farm Insurance recently awarded Bowers Whitley Career Center, one of four centers in Hillsborough County Public Schools, a $6,000 grant to purchase drivers' education curriculum and a driving simulator for their Automotive Technology program for the Florida driving test.
For more information, visit Hillsborough Education Foundation.
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters