Career Center Awarded With $6,000 Grant for Driving Curriculum and Simulator
In partnership with the Hillsborough Education Foundation, State Farm Insurance recently awarded Bowers Whitley Career Center, one of four centers in Hillsborough County Public Schools, a $6,000 grant to purchase drivers' education curriculum and a driving simulator for their Automotive Technology program for the Florida driving test.
For more information, visit Hillsborough Education Foundation.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets