Standardized Submittal Criteria - Continuing Service Contracts
REVISED September 6, 2017
A separate submittal is required for each area of work being sought. Applicants must clearly indicate on their proposal envelope AND on the cover page/slide of their submission itself, which of the three work categories on which they would like to receive consideration for award. Submittals that lack the proper identification as to desired category will be disregarded. Your interests in multiple categories is neither encouraged nor discouraged.
Each submittal must be delivered in a separate envelope containing a single USB thumb drive. CDs and DVDs are not acceptable.
Digital submittals shall be formatted as follows:
- MS Windows readable.
- PowerPoint, Pdf, Flash, HTML, or other similar file format.
- The files should not auto-start. However, presentations on the USB thumb drive are encouraged to be self-running once executed. Self-running presentations are exempt from any limitation on page count or file size, providing the total running duration is not more than four (4) minutes. When self-running presentations are provided, include a separate version of the presentation file that is not self-running on the USB thumb drive.
- Presentations which are not self-running shall contain no more than 20 static pages, and shall be no larger than 50mb.
- Presentations shall not be interactive and shall not require any form of input from the viewer other than that required to advance slides (in the case of presentations that are not self-running.)
- The presentation USB thumb drive shall be labeled to identify both the scope(s) desired, and the submitting firm’s name.
- Submittal document titles must be less than twenty-five (25) characters.
Submittal content shall be organized as follows:
- Include a title image identifying the firm and the scope being sought.
- Include an image of the license or certification held by the Applicant for the specific work category being sought.
- Include a single summary image for each of the six identified evaluation criteria.
- Each summary image should be readily distinguishable from the non-summary images.
- Each summary image should contain all of the information necessary for the reviewer to complete their evaluation for that topic.
- If desired, supplemental information may be provided in supplemental images immediately following each summary image. In addition to, and separate from the presentation file, an SF330, Part II for the submitting firm shall be submitted. These Documents should be in PDF format, with the file name reflecting the content and the firm, i.e.; "SF330_firmname.pdf"